If you are experiencing pregnancy loss or a difficult medical diagnosis I am so sorry.
You are not alone. I am trained by Stillbirthday as a bereavement doula to support you through the birth of your baby, in any trimester, with any outcome, and to provide continuing support in the postpartum period as you process your loss and begin your path of healing. I will provide a judgment-free space where you can tell your story and process your emotions as you work through your experience of grief in the ways that feel natural to you. I can then help you to consider all of your options as you make decisions about the birth and welcoming of your baby as well as the farewell. I will offer physical, emotional, and informational support during your labor, birth, and postpartum period. I can help you to access the many community resources which are available for you. Please take a look at the resources page for additional resources.
Bereavement Doula Services Package
- Free initial Consultation.
- Two prenatal visits, one of which can be a visit with you to your doctor’s appointment.
- Birth Plan Preparation.
- Constant access by phone, text, and email once a contract is signed.
- Full labor support until delivery.
- Birth photos (I am not a photographer, but I will capture photos as I can.)
- USB flash drive of photos.
- Extended time postpartum to assist with making prints, molds, photos, bathing baby, dressing baby, and more.
- Assistance with family and friend introductions.
- Assistance with sibling introductions.
- One postpartum visit within 5 days after delivery.
- Extended postpartum support by phone, text, and email.
- Lactation Resources.
- Postpartum Resources.
- Grief Support.
- Grief Resources.
- Accompany you to the Funeral home to make arrangements
Sometimes families, loved ones or friends wish to ‘pay it forward’ to other families in need. In these cases, I accept gifts in honor or in memory of loved ones. These love offerings make it possible for me to continue to offer bereavement services at no cost to the families in need.
If you wish to contribute to this special service I am thankful to be able to offer, please contact me at Bloomingorchidbirth@gmail.com.
All funds collected go straight to covering the costs of serving families going through a pregnancy loss.
Thank you for your care for these deserving families.